Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanks Lord for 2010...It Was A Very Good Year

This has been the busiest most blessed year of my life.  I only thought I was busy and blessed when our four kids were at home.  Today the blessings have multiplied.  Four awesome spouses, nine terrific grandkids and a host of wonderful in-laws have found their way nestled right next to my loving, patient, understanding husband; the most awesome set of parents anyone could ask for; a doting 97 year old grandmother that still lights up when I come to visit; and three great communities within a 30 mile radius that I regularly revolve in and out of yet can comfortably call each one "home".   I stay exhausted , exhilerated and extremely grateful for the year God has blessed me with, taking none of the past 365 days for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Adventure?

I love to share...my stuff, my money, experiences, my faith and love of God and much much more. I don't mind opening up my home, my lif...