Thanks Lord for 2010...It Was A Very Good Year

This has been the busiest most blessed year of my life.  I only thought I was busy and blessed when our four kids were at home.  Today the blessings have multiplied.  Four awesome spouses, nine terrific grandkids and a host of wonderful in-laws have found their way nestled right next to my loving, patient, understanding husband; the most awesome set of parents anyone could ask for; a doting 97 year old grandmother that still lights up when I come to visit; and three great communities within a 30 mile radius that I regularly revolve in and out of yet can comfortably call each one "home".   I stay exhausted , exhilerated and extremely grateful for the year God has blessed me with, taking none of the past 365 days for granted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCA Resolution to Reject the Global and U.S. Roundtables for Sustainable Beef

A Word to “Manufactured Crisis” Creators...