Day 7: Another Update
- Met with OG&E officials voiced my concerns about ESA, windtowers, Siemens, Sierra Club and more.
- Met with Robert and Kay Semands and garnered so much great information. Robert is truly a walking history/fact book on what is happening to America's sovereignty. You must "friend" him. Taking Liberty is a link on his site that does an excellent job explaining ESA- Wildlands and global environmentalists infiltration. Watch the entire thing.
- Visited with Mindy Patterson who updated me about The Cavalry Group's Lawsuit against the state of Missouri where the issue is the selling out of Missouri jobs to appease special interest groups. Mindy is the president of this group and has been fighting HSUS/ ASPCA's infiltration into their state for several years...with success. This lawsuit will set a precedent with it's outcome. Simply put pet owners are under attack by these extremists to the tune of putting thousands of legitimate breeders out of business. This plan is a "foot in the door" to abolish animal agriculture. They are using the same tactics they use against animal protein providers/producers to destroy their ability to operate. By attacking soft targets such as dogs, cats, gerbils and horse breeders in states they think they can take down, these extremists can set a precedence and continue on with their bigger goals of abolishing animal agriculture. A footnote here. The same folks behind HSUS are some of the same folks serving on boards in the Agenda 21 realm. Remember it is all connected.
- Had another great visit with Janet Hufnagel Thompsen, someone else you must "friend". She has seen and understands it all. An Oklahoman who traveled to Australia with her husband 15 years ago, created their dream of a 10,000 head feedlot only to have extremists abolish that dream. Please listen to her interview with Trent Loos-Loos Tales and experience her full story. She knows where Americans freedoms are headed if we ignore the warning signs of extreme environmentalists/ animal activists and the Agenda 21 takeover continues. Janet will be speaking at our American National Cattlewomen's meeting in February.
- I want to pass along some thoughts from Karen Budd Falen, attorney from Cheyenne, Wyoming who has been fighting this for many, many years. Karen contacted me the other day and voiced her concerns about the urgency of educating others. Our county commissioners must know the power they hold at the local level. These extremists use petitions to get their dirty work done and those petitions start at the grassroots level. Visit with your country commissioners and see if they know about Agenda 21 and it's infiltration. Karen is in the process of outlining what we need to ask these officials.
Day 6: D.C. Update
Day 5: More on The Bilderberg Group
Recapping WHO? WHAT? WHEN?
And a look at WHERE they are implementing their agenda.
2. Ozone Rule: This administration wants to tighten the ozone standard which the EPA itself estimated would costs $90 billion a year while other studies have projected that the rule could cost upwards of a trillion dollars and destroy 7.4 million jobs.
Day 4: The Sierra Club and WWF-Their Influence-Their Infiltration
The Sierra Club, is one of the oldest, most powerful, influential grassroots environmental organizations in the U.S.
It was founded with good intentions on May 28, 1892, in San Francisco by the conservationist and preservationist John Muir who became its first president. Today the Sierra Club has hundreds of thousands of members in chapters located throughout the United States.
In the 1990s, several club members formed the John Muir Sierrans, an internal caucus, to promote changes to club positions. They favored a zero-cut forest policy on public lands which was passed.
In September 2005, the Sierra Club held its first Sierra Summit in San Francisco. Approximately 1,000 volunteers from around the country, selected by their chapters and groups, were delegates. There were seminars and exhibit presentations about current environmental issues and about techniques for more effective activism. Prominent guest speakers included Al Gore, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Arianna Huffington.
In 2008, the Sierra Club endorsed Senator Barack Obama for President, citing "his strong record of support for clean air, wetlands protection, and clean energy."
Today this powerful organization has tremendous leverage in swaying environmental decisions made throughout the U.S. Many believe they are considered as part of the Agenda 21 regime who is intent on destroying capitalism through stringent environmental regulations.
So what power does the Sierra Club have? In Oklahoma it seems they're working hard to eliminate coal production. What tools do they use? Skewed Polls reflecting a high public concern about issues such as coal mining is a common tool used by extremists. If public concern can be created then regulations are more likely to be changed.
This past Sunday on one of our local news channels a representative from the Sierra Club discussed with Oklahoma City mayor Kirk Humphries, their organization's thoughts on our state's coal mining...they want it gone. Why a representative from the Sierra Club would fly into OKC and make suggestions concerning our state's resources is troubling.
Day 3: More Powerful Players
Agenda 21-ICLEI-IUCN-Club of Rome Facts
Day 2: WHO Are The Other Players Behind the United Nation's Agenda 21?Today we look at who ultimately drives the GLOBAL GREEN CONTROL. There are many, many individuals and several elite groups behind this green mask. Remember this reaches far beyond our differences of Democrat and Republican...it is Socialism versus Capitalism. Agenda 21 has been developing for many years, but has failed to gain traction until now This administration is now playing out the actions of socialists "puppet masters".
The Bilderberg Group, a group of global elites, top heads in the financial world and media, is the highest ranking in the tiers of hieracrhy of Global Power.
The Club of Rome another group of world elites intent on control.
Perhaps the single most responsible individual for the development of a global governance being implemented is Maurice Strong (this link comes from Henry Lamb a well respected expert on Agenda 21). A business mastermind Strong has been successful in cloaking his agendas in a perception of public grassroots support from non government organizations or NGO's. According to Elaine Dewar author of Cloak of Green he is a socialist and joined his "Earth Council" with Mikael Gorbachev's "Green Cross International" council developing the new Earth Charter. He has served on the Brundtland Commission with Gro Harlem Brundtland who was V.P. of the World Socialist Party. He has influence with Foundations who give funding to NGOs worldwide and in turn he has great influence with major International NGOs who coordinate the activities of the 1000s of smaller NGOs. In 1981 he served the World Wildlife Fund as their Vice President. According to Activist's Cash he is listed as a board member of the Humane Society of the United States.
Tomorrow we will look at several other organizations and another powerful individual responsible for the destruction of America's sovereignty
ICLEI-IUCNBefore I begin this journey I would like to ask for prayers of protection not only for myself and my family but for others like myself who are beginning to stand up against this. Taking a stand against this is a very dangerous thing to do and we need all of your prayers. I realized I was being watched over a year ago. My courage to do this comes from my Lord and I know he is here guiding what I'm doing. Thank You All...
I am going to begin at the end and work backwards. To absorb what I'll be sharing in the next 30 days you must first understand what the UN Agenda 21 is and why it is being implemented. It is a worldwide plan to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all information, and all human beings in the world. .
While many people support the United Nations for its 'peacemaking' efforts, hardly anyone knows that they have very specific land use policies that they would like to see implemented in every city, county, state and nation. This specific plan the United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development Plan is being implemented around the globe.
In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights will be replaced with the needs of communities, as determined by the governing body.
The affluence of Americans is considered as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth.
Agenda 21 policies date back to the 70's but accelerated in 1992 at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro when President Bush signed onto it. President Clinton took office the following year and created the President's Council on Sustainable Development to implement it in the United States. Made up of federal agencies, corporations, and non-profit groups, the President's Council on Sustainable Development moved quickly to ensure that all federal agencies would change their policies to comply with UN Agenda 21.
ICLEIA non-governmental organization (NGO) called the International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives, ICLEI, was created by the U.N. for the sole purpose of advancing Agenda 21 around the world. Remember the UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is a global plan that is implemented locally. They claim more than 1,200 cities around the globe have joined their organization for assistance in implementing "sustainable development" – defined to be the recommendations contained in Agenda 21. More than 600 of these cities are in the United States.
This plan is a whole life plan. It involves the educational system, the energy market, the transportation system, the governmental system, the health care system, food production, and more. The plan is to restrict your choices, limit your funds, narrow your freedoms, and take away your
IUCNIn a nutshell as I understand it the International Union for the Conservation of Nature is the green arm. This group determines what animals and land are and are not endangered or threatened according to their governing body. Below is a list of those species they deem threatened:
As I unfold this you will see how the Endangered Species Act is tied to this arm of destroying our Private Property Rights and you will meet Karen Budd Falen who has been working tirelessly to stop it.
This international community – the U.N., the IUCN, and the ICLEI – is working aggressively to get Agenda 21 converted into binding international law. It will happen unless informed Americans stand up against ICLEI and Agenda 21. We must realize that the use of the term "sustainable development" is nothing more than a sound-good substitute for Agenda 21.
Monday we will look at the individuals who are driving this agenda and the power and influence they have in every part of our lives.
Beginning The JourneyFor over 9 years I've been trying to make sense of the senseless- understanding the Humane Society of the U.S. As an animal protein producer I felt compelled to study everything I could get my hands on to educate myself on this destructive organization as I felt this was the main threat to our industry. I started a blog and invited others to voice their concerns which we did enthusiastically. We discussed and cussed, but solved few problems. Along with HSUS I began to recognize more threats; the EPA and its over reaching regulations that directly affect farming and ranching; the abuse of the Endangered Species Act and a growing intent on the destruction of our ranching industry. Personal encounters gave me more reason for concern. I studied more, attended conferences and summits learning as much as I could about this growing army of enemies positioning themselves to destroy us. But just when I would think I had found the reasoning key to unlock the box of bizarre, one more disturbing fact would unveil itself.
Last fall that all changed. All the pieces fell into place. That was the day I was introduced to the United Nation's Agenda 21. It would soon become clear that the picture being painted by this onerous group revealed more dangers than HSUS...much, much, more. Everything I had been struggling to explain became crystal clear.-all the pieces fit.
I have tried over the last few months to share the connections I've found with fellow producers. The story is too complicated. It is impossible to put in a nut shell something that has taken a highly organized group nearly 100 years to implement. It can't possibly be explained quickly.
Progressive/Socialistic ideals have incrementally been infiltrating our nation for years. Past presidents have played roles in ushering it in with few citizens paying attention. Until now. The door to set these ideas into motion was opened by the Obama administration and today they are quickly becoming part of our lives without our knowing it. Unless we take this threat seriously our freedom will be cut short.
We must educate ourselves and learn to recognize the warning signs-the words they are using, ultimately how the plans they are implementing will affect your lives.
The next 30 days I will explain how this devastating, socialistic plan is finding its way onto our ranches, farms and into our businesses and private lives.
I will explain HSUS' connection to this agenda and the individuals who are in control; how propaganda is being used to drive their message; how they've utilized Sun Tzu's Art of War strategies to their advantage and much more.
Tomorrow We Begin The Journey
Agenda 21 Education Day Smart Meters