Monday, July 4, 2016

Sweet Independence

I hope you've enjoyed your free weekend. I take so much free stuff for granted- the ability to enjoy my air conditioned home, electricity, my family, great food, ready transportation, a dish washer, washing machine and dryer ( I can't imagine living without them), so far I can attend the church of my choice, say pretty much whatever I want to say, keep my guns buy ammo for those guns all without fear of being molested---I said so far. It's up to us to keep this wonderfully awesome God given free stuff available for the next generation. I know in reality that nothing is free- someone had to pay. Today I am thanking the Lord for my forefathers and the time they set aside, the wisdom they possessed and the lives they gave that I might enjoy this day we call Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How "We" Make It Work

Writing for the Red Prairie Dust Magazine is holding me accountable. A peek at this quarter's article which allowed me to share thought...