Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Swashbuckling Cowboy

You never know what unexpected problems you’ll encounter on a ranch. Today we straightened a listing  cake bin. This 30 ton cake bin holds cattle cubes that are fed to the cattle during the winter months.  A semi load holds 24 tons which we will fill about 4 or 5 times a year.  
Brad's addiction to “fearlessness” keeps my life interesting. I have always been the by-standing, nail-biting, naysayer of negativity while he has ALWAYS been my Swashbuckling Cowboy.




                                                                                  TODAY
WE CAME

AND HE CONQUERED!

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

How "We" Make It Work

Writing for the Red Prairie Dust Magazine is holding me accountable. A peek at this quarter's article which allowed me to share thought...